Vote for your favorite Password Manager app

What is your favorite Password Manager app?

• Total voters

bucabuc

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I really like lastpass for pc and mac. Unfortunately they don't have it good for android yet. The built in browser is not very good. They do support dolphin browser now, but I'm not a fan of that.

Sent from my EVO Droid

melwan

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
1Password Beta. Once this app gets the same features set as the iDevice version, it will be the best hands down. It already syncs with Dropbox and has Mac and PC versions as well.

Dev is extremely helpful too.

redxeth

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I received my Android mSecure beta yesterday-- works ok with minor issues for me. Can't wait until full release!

Finally I'll be able to stop carrying around my iPhone just for my password DB!

enilm

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I just found kuffs password safe. It's very simple and easy to use. You can create your own fields and create templates. You can also do back ups to SD card, Google account and dropbox. I created a back up on my SD card and one on Google just incase I loose the phone.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
The mSecure password manager that has Sync with a Mac and Windows Desktop App (wireless of course) is coming to Android. Long available on iPhones, this is one best, because it can handle a lot of different types of passwords, credit cards, bank accounts, etc.

There is a free backup program for mac and windows.

There is also a paid Sync program, which lets you edit your stuff on the computer and sync between the phone. This is sweet when you have a couple different devices to keep in sync, like that old iphone you just use as an iPod Touch since you got your Android.

Ok mSecure is now in the market at a great introductory price (as of this writing). I've been beta testing this app all along and watched it progress. Its a great app and very flexible.

There is a FREE desktop backup program (mbackup) and a paid Full desktop version which also allows you to sync data from the phone to the the desktop over wifi. Its easier to edit these things on the Desktop than on the phone.

Its more of a full solution than the password vaults in that it has wifi backup and sync capabilities so you can have your database in multiple places fully encrypted.

App brain link mSecure - Password Manager - Android app on AppBrain

chart

(Not affiliated, just a happy paying customer).

OrganizedFellow

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
KeePassDroid for us.

I am a freelance Web Developer/Designer. For my business, I manage many FTP accounts and logins for clients, as well as personal logins for forums, blogs, and other projects.
We also use KeePass for the desktop on Windows and a partner of mine uses it on his Mac and iPhone, and another developer uses it on Linux. My wife and I use it also on Android.
We all sync our KeePass databases via DropBox, and then each have our own personal backup measures.

:) what would you do without DropBox? LOL
KeePass is so versatile because it works on every platform we use.

dgwood12

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I use the LastPass app and plugin for dolphin browser. Works great. Only con is you have to be a LassPass premium member but that's only like $12/yr so its worth it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

cherylh124

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
B-folders

I couldn't get a response from SplashID after emailing twice regarding upgrading from my Blackberry to Android. Tired of waiting for a response, I tried out B-folders which is free for the desktop version. It is more than adequate, was very easy to import my SplashID, and the customer support was OUTSTANDING. I had responses to emails within 24 hours, even over the holidays. Based on the desktop test, I committed to purchase the mobile version. It is completely compatible with my Nexus S - Gingerbread and I have found no bugs so far. I am able to sync the phone and PC wirelessly. I am very happy and SplashID has lost me as a customer. (It has been two weeks and still no response from SplashID...seems like their customer support has degraded since 2007).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech