Vote for your favorite Podcatcher App

What is your favorite Podcatcher app?

• Total voters

jesamyn

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I used Listen until it just because too buggy to keep using. I moved on to Feed Sponge. It doesn't stream, but I've adjusted to downloading my podcasts in the evening instead and now prefer it. The interface is very basic but it's easy for me to use. I know there aren't as many options as BeyondPod, DoggCatcher, etc, but it's working fine for me. Not free, but .99 isn't much.

Major drawback: no Google Reader integration. It's not a deal-breaker for me since the dev added an automated opml backup that runs when the feeds update.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Voted "Other". PodTrapper from VersatileMonkey was the best thing on my Blackberry and works perfectly on my Thunderbolt as well.

jkpitcher#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Podtrapper is a great app. Never looked for a podcast it couldn't play. Was also able to use my code when I swtiched from BlackBerry to my Charge. Just a great podcast app.

busy24hoursday

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I love Pod Trapper. I as well used it on my black berry and since i have become an droid fan i have used it on my EVO and my SGSIIE4GT and i have never had any problems with it!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781