Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: List Your Top Education Apps

Hi There,

I’m an avid android lover and I have used lot of education related android apps effectively and the below apps are some of my best pick’s.

“Courses123 - language learning” – A new hi-tech language learning application
    “Elevate Brain Training” - A brain training program designed to improve focus, speaking skills etc
    "CAT / MAT / XAT MBA Exam Prep" by MingleBox” - A portable learning material for key MBA entrance exams
    “Math Tricks” – A variety of interesting math tricks that will help you solve some basic math problems
    “Pocket Aptitude” - A collection of quantitative aptitude questions and word problems
    “IQ Test Preparation” – An app for IQ test preparation contains hundreds of carefully selected questions
    “TED” - An official Android app presents talks from some of the world's most fascinating people.

Let me know if I have missed any other top charts worthy education apps.

Thank You
    sanjag likes this.

I too have to recommend Duolingo. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I can't imagine anything better for learning languages on your phone.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Google translate Offline
    Fastdic
    Oxford dictionary

Duolingo is the only one I have used. But I like it!

Lumosity
    Mind games pro
    Logic for kids

I must say i'm proud to tell you about our drawing app.
    This drawing app is truly one-of-a-kind. It is the only one which gives you instructions for your favorite pictures and characters and teaches you a method for drawing them directly onto paper and not just on the device like many other apps. Just follow the drawing steps we have prepared for each illustration. You can draw using the camera lens of your device – something which has never been done before!
    List Your Top Education Apps-drawissimo.jpg

Since i'm a newbie :P can't post a link, but i can tell you where you can find it: Drawissimo Kids made by AKUMEN

I like to play Kids Learning Game , It is very useful for learning the basic thing to child in smart way like fun as well as learn... It helps kids to build number power through amazing and engaging games. It also helps preschoolers hone their memory.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12