1. Capital Quiz

2. Deluxe Moon Lite

3. Document Scanner

4. Electricity Calculator

5. Fact Book

zuben el genubi

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
This is the first time I have seen a category for educational apps on any site!
Congratulations and Thank You!!
I'm not trying to put anyone down - but the usual questions and lists are about social apps, games, wallpaper, and screen savers.
Someone is realizing that we buy phones for certain reasons and not why the market thinks we do!
Z

Reactions: Cahow

Cahow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
This is the first time I have seen a category for educational apps on any site!
Congratulations and Thank You!!
I'm not trying to put anyone down - but the usual questions and lists are about social apps, games, wallpaper, and screen savers.
Someone is realizing that we buy phones for certain reasons and not why the market thinks we do!
Z

Amen to that fact, zuben!!!! The second that I saw the Moon Lite app, I grabbed my Galaxy tablet and downloaded it to the market. I must have the astrological sign with the moon phase and my current moon app doesn't have it!

Your last line: "Someone is realizing that we buy phones for certain reasons and not why the market thinks we do!", really hit home for me. To date, I've been beyond thrilled with my Gal-Tab, but......I am seriously considering buying a used 16GB iPad.

WHAT!? Say it ain't so, Joe! Abandon the Android Community?!? Well, this is the problem...the Android App Developers are not meeting my needs. I am by nature, a scientist, and for recreation, a chef. There are three apps EXCLUSIVELY in the iStore that have NO INTENTION of making an Android version: The Elements by Theodore Gray; iBirds by Audubon; Dinosaurs by National Geographic; and Recipe Box, a kick arse recipe box for YOUR own recipes. I have contacted each and every one of these develpers and the two that were kind enough to reply wrote back, kindly, "We're so sorry but we only design for the Apple iOS. We know nothing about the Android OS."

So, there you have it. Someone like me, who has been beating the drum all over town about the Samsung Galaxy Tab, and being forced to consider buying an iPad to get some lousy apps that I covet. I've gone on professional digs for dinosaurs with the Burpee Museum; I teach birding classes on weekends; I am bonkers over chemistry and I've been baking/cooking my entire life and have over 400 original recipes. I nightly scour the official app store and NOTHING like these apps exists.

Until Android realizes that some of us don't need an app to jiggle women's boobs or hurl angry cardinals at swine, Apple will continue to seduce us to the dark side...just on apps alone and nothing to do with cameras, weight issues or how fast the processor is.

mobileJester

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I use AHG Cloud Note Demo a lot to create documents that can contain text + images + video and share them with co-workers. You can real easy document whatever process you need and use it as a taching tool and also to ask a question if you got stuck with something. Works great. Cloud Note - Enterprise Mobile Application + on the market. I will try to attach a screenshot.

jamseblack

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
there is the lots of way to learn online this is the another way to learn online thats the mobile application but at last it redirect you on the web and enjoy the online Education .

MDSManipal

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
"mi A to Z" App for kids

"mi A to Z" App developed by Manipal Digital Systems Pvt. Ltd.

?Toddle into the world of Alphabets?

Explore your Kids? knowledge with ?mi A to Z?, an iOS App which is fun filled, Entertaining & Interactive Educational application for Kids motivating your child to learn the basics of alphabets starting from A to Z. It Includes the unique feature of ?Drag to match balloon with similar letters? making it a fun way for kids to learn the names of Animals, Birds, Fruits and Flowers.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailMDS-Manipal Digital Systems - Offshore Premedia, Prepress, Interactive Services | miAtoZpage&v=0yrAFmcUEaU[/YT]

Download Link:
Android: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mds.kidsapps.alphakids&feature=search_result
iPhone: App Store - mi A to Z for iPhone
iPad: mi A to Z for iPad on the iTunes App Store

MDSManipal

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
CALCNEXT

"CALCNEXT" App Developed by Manipal Digital Systems Pvt. Ltd.

An Exclusive utility App is finally here.....

CALCNEXT is a 7 in 1 app with a package of voice enhanced Scientific & Simple Calculator, Mortgage Calculator, Currency converter, Area converter, Mass converter, Time converter and Temperature converter.

Quality Interface and Voice enhanced feature makes CALCNEXT unique from the rest. Overall, CALCNEXT is very useful for scientists, students, math lovers and just about everybody else.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-8rAoHf2RLU[/YT]

Download App at:

Android: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mds.apps.calculator&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5tZHMuYXBwcy5jYWxjdWxhdG9yIl0

iPhone: App Store - CALCNEXT

MDSManipal

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Hangman Hollywood

"Hangman Hollywood" App Developed by Manipal Digital Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Challenge your knowledge. . . .

Hangman Hollywood is a classic traditional game that tests your knowledge on Hollywood movies, based on different film genre. Save the character in the game by guessing the name of the movie within the stipulated time frame without any clues. It shows the missed word after the character is hanged to death.

Genre includes:

-Comedy
-Fantasy
-Animated
-Horror
-Action/Adventure
-Thriller
-Romance
-Sci-fi
-Drama
Download and enjoy this funny and challenging game.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OZrUFP5Bj5c[/YT]

Download App at:

Android: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mds.games.hangman&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5tZHMuZ2FtZXMuaGFuZ21hbiJd

iPhone: App Store - Hangman Hollywood For iPhone

iPad: Hangman Hollywood For iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store

laxgeek07

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
A good education app if you want an introduction to programming is Droid Draw. It's based on the LOGO language where you enter commands and will draw the commands out on a canvas. Check it out!