- 03-05-2010, 12:30 PM #126
- 1 Posts
Navy Clock Update
BTW - I just updated Navy Clock with some new features. If you uninstall Navy Clock and then re-install here's what it will do:
1. show you a new user interface (easier to read).
2. serve as an accurate time source for all of your android applications.
My Top 5:
Google Sky Maps
- 03-05-2010, 12:45 PM #127
- 1 Posts
I can't get my BEAUTIFUL widget to work right on my phone. Is there some hidden setting I need to change?
- 03-06-2010, 05:07 PM #128
- 03-08-2010, 02:26 AM #129
- 2 Posts
I use Touiteur, Fring, NewsRob, Moxier, NU (Dutch news) the most.
- 03-08-2010, 08:59 AM #130
- 19 Posts
My top 5
My top five apps are:
2. Twidroid Pro
3. WeatherBug Elite
4. Google Voice
5. Google Maps
- 03-09-2010, 01:31 PM #131
- 03-09-2010, 02:33 PM #132
- 52 Posts
Any good music apps that have an EQ built in? The stock one is really lacking...
- 03-12-2010, 04:00 PM #133
- 13 Posts
1.) Robo Defense
4.) Missed Call
5.) Aldiko Premium
- 03-12-2010, 04:15 PM #134
- 2 Posts
All the aps I use so far are free. These are my faves:
1. InfoDroid- great for quick status check
2. PDAnet tethering ap to use phone as laptop modem
3. Foxnote allows me to keep docs synced with google docs for all kinds of handy info like airline and hotel accounts, etc
4. c:geo if you're into geocaching- full function app like the one on iPhone but without the $6/mo charge!
5. TalkToMe language translator- just kinda fun and impresses your friends with how cool your Droid is
- 03-13-2010, 09:12 PM #135
- 33 Posts
1. OI Safe (couldn't keep track of my passwords without it. Simple UI, master password lock)
2. Note Everything (have paid Pro version; excellent for those moving from old Palm OS.)
3. Key Ring (works in most stores I've tried; some scanners are tricky, though)
4. The Weather Channel app & widget
5. Documents to Go (grabbed it during the $9.99 sale)
- 03-14-2010, 06:48 AM #136
- 5 Posts
1. CallFilter. This application allows you to block unknown calls and calls from the numbers registered on the blocking list.
2. NetCounter. Is a network traffic counter for the Android platform.
3. ES File Explorer.Free,Featured File manager & Appmanager & taskkiller which explores the phones
4. TurboList is THE simple list manager. Keep more than one list. Use it for To Do, Grocery, and all your other lists. Use voice recognition to dictate new lists!
5. TasKiller, let you close (kill) your running applications in one click. You can also switch between apps.
- 03-17-2010, 04:42 PM #137
- 03-25-2010, 04:14 PM #138
- 49 Posts
1. ConnectBot for ssh connections to my linux machines
2. jjReader for reading ebooks during my free time
3. Linda Manager as a lightweight file manager
4. ConnecToo logic game
5. Klondike Solitaire, although they kinda lost it with big ads that came with last update
- 03-26-2010, 05:41 PM #139
- 03-27-2010, 09:07 AM #140
- 03-27-2010, 01:05 PM #141
- 03-27-2010, 02:10 PM #142
Touituer - awesome twitter client (paid version, but there is a free one).
Voice - love how I can dial out using either. great intergration
Tapatalk Pro - great for surfing forums that support it.
Facebook - has the basic functions and gets the job done.
No 5th yet, it may become Sportstap. We'll see.
- 03-30-2010, 07:41 PM #143
Google Listen - I have long commute and listen to podcasts every day (love the new android central podcast!)
UniWar - turn based strategy game interoperable with iphone players
Seesmic - nicest twitter client on the market
Gmail - included gmail client could stand some updates but overall it does what I need all day every day.
Lock Delay - enables the lock pattern after a timed delay instead of immediately (my own creation)
- 03-30-2010, 07:51 PM #144
Changes a bit, but there are a few standards:
Beautiful Widgets - It's been on my phone since day one and is excellent.
Pure Messenger Widget - Excellent little widget to display messages.
Google Maps - Whether it's the navigation, looking at Buzz stuff, or playing around with the google labs plug-ins, I'm on Google maps multiple times a day
Tube Downloader - Download videos from youtube, daily motion, or google video.
Stock Browser - I've tried Dolphin and Opera Mini, but the stock browser works much better.Witty euphemism, clever pun.
- 04-04-2010, 05:41 PM #145
apps i have
avanced task killer
news and weather
the weather channel
- 04-05-2010, 12:51 PM #146
- 586 Posts
- 04-05-2010, 12:52 PM #147
- 04-05-2010, 03:09 PM #148
- 60 Posts
Astro file manager
stock web browser
- 04-06-2010, 10:05 AM #149
- 189 Posts
In no particular order:
Advanced Task Killer
Internal Memory Widget & SD Card Memory Widget
- 04-06-2010, 12:47 PM #150
- 9 Posts