AC Asks: What's your favorite podcatcher?

matanderin

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
One more for Google Listen

Truthfully, I just use Itunes and transfer over with Motorola Media Link. But in a pinch, if I don't have my computer handy, I use Google Listen.

kennyidaho

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I have been using BeyondPod which is a paid app that does a lot including integrating with Google Reader. Lately I have been having issues with items in feeds disappearing and when opening a feed getting errors telling me that the feed is not valid. So I have been testing Listen as a possible replacement - which sucks because I paid for BeyondPod.

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I use listen by google..but like someone earlier said..I'm not a HUGE podcast listener..I see no need to pay the money for the few podcasts I do listen to..

ethan

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Google Listen gets my vote, however with the recent update I've been experiencing some problems, but as it's free, you really can't beat it.

Hoagie5252

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Doggcatcher and I didn't want to pay for something that other app can do for free but dc ui and ease of use makes the 6 bucks well worth it.

anon(2112)

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I listen to podcasts a lot and I've only ever used Google Listen. It's free and does the job. Google could tweek things a bit to make it better.

My vote goes to Google Listen!

jmelinte

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Google Listen

I preffer Google's Listen. It's free, has very few bugs, and (my favorite part) the search feature is wonderful. All-in-all, it's a very solid app, and always feels well-thought-out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol