Android Central asks: What's your favorite racing game?

Yell0w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
i'm surprised to see so many votes for raging thunder. never tried it but will have to see. asphalt 5 is my vote, the only racing game i tried.

sukjeffrey

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
The only racing game I have and like is Reckless Racing. The controls are a bit wack and confusing, but it's still fun. I'll have to try out Raging Thunder and Asphalt 5... but for now my vote is for Reckless Racing! :)

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
None of them, all of the ones I have tried, and I like race games, but all of them I've tried are crap when it comes to controlling the car. Real cars don't handle like these game developers write there games.

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Need for speed most wanted is still 99 cents and a great game. It will sync the times and scores of your friends on the Xbox and PS3. Lot of fun. The prequel: hot pursuit is great as well.

GS3 w/ Apex launcher pro

motogurl

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Motosikeo-X

Motosikeo-X is a new motorcycle racing game app that is about to catch fire with its coming upgrades in about a week. Intense 3D racing action in a challenging AI environment. :cool:

Code:
Racing games, bike games, motorcycle, racing, motorbike games

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Raging Thunder 2 all the way! :D

I would've said Asphalt 7 Heat but the Asphalt series is know for its extremely flawed drifting mechanic.