Let's talk 4GB RAM and the future

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Alright!

So 4GB RAM phones are already appearing, the most famous one if I'm not mistaken is the ZenFone 2.

I found this video on Youtube, showing up the multi tasking you can do with this beast :

Anyways, as you can see 4GBs are good to have in the phones, especially for us multitaskers.

So far it seems the Note 5 should be sporting this type of RAM In the future (I assume)

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
We should probably expect 4GB RAM starting with Note 5 don't you guys think? (Which, will eventually become a standard for high end phones)

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I would honestly be surprised if the Note 5 didn't have 4GB of RAM.

Pretty much what I think, it's slowly gonna become standard and if im not mistaken the Note line usually was the first one to introduce more RAM for the mainstream techies right?

ChazzMatt

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Smartphones are small handheld computers. Now that we finally have 64-bit CPU chips, 4GB or more makes sense -- just like what happened with desktops and laptops.

Apple will be the laggard of course in that trend, convincing their acolytes 1GB RAM is enough, and no need for Qi Wireless Charging. They finally gave in on HD displays. Someday they'll also give users more RAM. :)

L Pis

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
4 GB and more memory is necceseray for 64 bit cpus.....but i dont understand why last 2 years are maximm only 3 gb memory there is L|DAP abdresses 40-44 bit, so the 4 GB and more is not problem for 32 bit systems