I'm having major issues with App Data. and sync. Crashed Two Phones now. Can I please get some help?

JFon7

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Im having major issues with App Data. and sync. Crashed Two Phones now

Okay I've been having some issues with app data and its syncing to my emails and everything else. Its in my phones. Keyword there is phoneS. And I started out with a galaxy s2 For T MobileProbably back in like 2008 maybe 2006 around that area In time.Anyway I was a AwayI guess you could say or locked up for About 4 years And when I got back home It seemed like androids and Putting new OS Systems On Your Android seem to be the newest biggest thing at the time least to me it was I was gone for long time.Anyway so I studied it up And I put Jedi mind trick on the galaxy s2.Which was absolutely sick Worked wonderfuly absolutely happy with it. Well Through my travels and all that good stuff I ended up doing a couple of factory resets andMy app data had synced so many times that I had multiple you know Google services Google Play services out of a kind of stuff well which filled up my ram data completely in my phone just kept crashingI go to scrap that phone. So I ended up having to use my girlfriends old Android Huawei Prism ll I mean she got it from Walmart through t-mobile For like 25 bucks yeah don't have any RAM data. so that phone crash out soon so iwent got a new Alcatel One touch fierce. Same issues and I've tried everything turning my sync off all of going through Google services I mean everything and I cannot get rid of that pesky *** app data and it keeps filling my damn RAM data though I mean it's doing on that now.Freezing shutting off on its own you know going into airplane mode on its ownTurning on accessibility On his own I mean all sorts of crazy s***Anybody got any suggestions or ideas cuz this is been about two year ordeal going on and I'm so sick and tired of having a s***** crappy phone that does not work

JFon7

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: Im having major issues with App Data. and sync. Crashed Two Phones now

Nothing. Nice.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12