Lg spirit 4G

Johnr14

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm aware that the lg spirit is a new phone but I can't seem to find anything what so ever. Hell of a phone. It's an awesome phone but my only complaint is that i can't seem to move the apps that i download to my SD. It only installs to the phone's memory. I tride using all kinds of app to sd apps but none worked. Is there a way that i can fix this? Please help. Need all the info i can get.

Sent from my LG-MS870 using Android Central Forums

Vipermandv

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The Spirit is a great phone for the price... and it comes eith a buit in sd card 4gig i
believe and can hold an external sd card up to 32 gig. Just ass sthe smaller LG MOTION
the manufacturer did not give the option to move apps externally but it does hold media pics music movies files etc.
Externally. So find an app like clean file manager that will allow u to move and organize alk your files internally and externally.:cool:
:D

Airfluff22

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Wouldnt that mean that all phones with the same android version have that problem or is it just those two? So, if you rooted the phone and upgraded it to Jelly Bean, would that fix it? Im like out of room...I have the Motion

Edit: Of course, Jelly Bean doesn't offer apps to Sd either, no? I ended up rooting my phone, partitioning my sd card, And using link to sd to link my apps to the sd card.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc