Home Screen Issues on LG Optimus L70 Metro PCS phone...HELP
It's weird, I was playing with my new phone (have been having issues with the activation. That will be another story - going to try to call and get some answers (with my old cell phone). Anyway, here's my problem. I accidentally changed the default look on my home screen. It looks like a keyboard (numeric) with other weird things on it. How do I change it back to the way it was when I first started messing with it? Is there a way to reset the home screen to the default view?
- 08-30-2014, 11:00 AM #2
- 08-30-2014, 11:58 AM #4
Re: Home Screen Issues on LG Optimus L70 Metro PCS phone...HELP
In case anyone else (new to this phone), I want to let everyone know how I figured out how to change the appearance of the Home Screen. There are two types: "Home" and "EasyHome". I had it on EasyHome, which I didn't like. So, I went into the "Settings", "Display", "Select Home", that's where you choose between Home and EasyHome. I selected "Home".
- By effimote in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-18-2016, 12:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2014, 11:16 AM
- By rnutter in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:00 PM
- By malsib in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:48 AM