Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Broken screen need new one :(

Hello all,

I need to know if there is a place where I can get a screen for the kyocera echo? I broke my screen when I dropped my phone it's the second screen. I was really surprised when the phone droped and the second screen broke/shatered.

So now I need a replacement screen.

Thanks

ROM
    Tiamat 2.1.0 Manta Ray

Besides getting a new phone I don't know where you would get a screen from.

Xoom+Root = Perfect Match

ROM
    Mofish 2.3.5

Default Re: Broken screen need new one :(

You might be able to get one off ebay, but idk how you'd go about repairing it.

It's funny, there is a post (a video actually) from Selpiche that showed an Echo still in Good Condition, even it tossed upside down to the floor several times..
    well, s**t happens sometimes, there is a full set case (including screen, i guess) in E-bay.. I just look at it yesterday..

iPhone 4's are not immune to this either. Apparently slide-in holsters caused dirt to pack into the seam and increase chances of cracking.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks guys

Well, the other day I decided to update using sprints firmware update and it totaly bricked my phone so I headed over to sprint they couldnt fix it so they over nighted me a new echo, no need to buy a screen. Just had to pay $35 bucks not bad at all.

That was a close one, thanks to sprint
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_9 View Post
    It's funny, there is a post (a video actually) from Selpiche that showed an Echo still in Good Condition, even it tossed upside down to the floor several times..
    well, s**t happens sometimes, there is a full set case (including screen, i guess) in E-bay.. I just look at it yesterday..
    I know thats crazy, I droped it once and the flip out screen chatered inside.