rooted, need assistance now

a77ssii

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Got my Commando rooted and got SuperManager app, froze a few things like youtube, slacker, etc but I was going for I believe twitter or facebook and the froze dialer instead no I get a reoccurring error of " Sorry! The application dialer (process com.android.phone) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." The only option is Force Close, upon tapping that the error just reappears and will no allow me in to unfreeze the dialer. I did back up onto SD card, is there any way to get in and unfreeze the dialer?

scsd139

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
My Droid did the same thing. Are you using bloatware freezer. If so un freeze all and start over till you figure out which app is needed to be unfroze. Worked for me.

a77ssii

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
No, SuperManager. It just gives me an infinite circle of the "Sorry!" thing so i don't even have a chance to get in and unfreeze anything. Not sure how I'm going to proceed yet, not even sure if I'm going to keep the smartphone. I may go back to a flip phone, kinda miss the simplicity of it. Still on the fence but if anyone has an answer it will definitely help at this juncture.

Hotel

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I did that once. Scared me. I just kept trying to click it and unfreeze. After ten minutes I succeeded.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

a77ssii

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Got it solved, Blackberry will be here on Wednesday. Commando was replaced by Verizon so it's going to be up for sale once the BB is up and running.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude