Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    stuhl232's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

    Default Padfone and Ubuntu

    Is anyone else licking their chops for a Padfone with Ubuntu for Android?
  2. #2  
    ctys2ard's Avatar

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

    Default Re: Padfone and Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by stuhl232 View Post
    Is anyone else licking their chops for a Padfone with Ubuntu for Android?
    not yet. the phone is too precious... a few more weeks, when i get bored of it 1st
  3. #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctys2ard View Post
    not yet. the phone is too precious... a few more weeks, when i get bored of it 1st
    You have the phone already? Can I ask you some questions?

    From my long awaited and totally worth it EVO LTE!
  4. #4  
    ctys2ard's Avatar

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mykrlz182 View Post
    You have the phone already? Can I ask you some questions?

    From my long awaited and totally worth it EVO LTE!
    Yea sure. I'll be glad to help

    Sent from my PadFone using Android Central Forums
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctys2ard View Post
    Yea sure. I'll be glad to help

    Sent from my PadFone using Android Central Forums
    Thanks! First off how's the battery life? Second how good are the radios, reception, gps, etc? Third how's the screen? I've got an EVO LTE and it has an amazing screen how does it compare? Also what phone did you have before this one? Thanks for your time, I know it's a lot of questions

    From my long awaited and totally worth it EVO LTE!
  6. #6  
    ctys2ard's Avatar

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mykrlz182 View Post
    Thanks! First off how's the battery life? Second how good are the radios, reception, gps, etc? Third how's the screen? I've got an EVO LTE and it has an amazing screen how does it compare? Also what phone did you have before this one? Thanks for your time, I know it's a lot of questions


    From my long awaited and totally worth it EVO LTE!
    Battery life is about a day plus on phone. 3days with station. Even more with dock. On standard usage, with push emails on.

    Connection including gps has no flaws at all. I noticed urs is LTE. Note that current padfone is not. Maximum hspda+

    Screen is satisfactory to good level on both tablet and phone. Although i thought it needs more improvement when its under sunlight. Padfone - qhd resolution, tablet 1280x800.

    My previous phone was a BlackBerry. So totally off the comparison chart. However i did use asus transformer before i switch.

    Sent from my PadFone using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Posting Permissions

B