Android phones coming to Sprint?

hawzy5214

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard about any new/rumored Android devices that are coming out for Sprint?
I have little interest in the EVO due to battery/size issues. I am a power user coming from a rooted Pre and I really want an android phone and dont want to switch to Verizon.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone heard about any new/rumored Android devices that are coming out for Sprint?
I have little interest in the EVO due to battery/size issues. I am a power user coming from a rooted Pre and I really want an android phone and dont want to switch to Verizon.

I haven't heard/read of anything... unfortunately Sprint does not get a lot of (good) smart phones. Most of the best Android devices have gone to Tmo or VZW. ATT Gets them but gimps them (making them not great anymore) and Sprint sold their soul for one (seemingly) great phone a year (Instinct, Pre, Evo) but otherwise has an unremarkable line and they don't seem to want to change that. If you want a good Android phone you may have no choice to switch to VZW or Tmo....

EDIT: Yes they got the Hero last year too but it was 6 months after it was already released overseas. Maybe they will get another good phone this fall in time for the holidays, keep an eye out...

nefarious_P

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S Pro with full qwerty keypad is supposed to be a sprint exclusive.

I tried out the EVO in store and while it's great the screen is just way too big. It feels like I'm holding a household remote.

The Galaxy S pro looks promising, but I'm not too fond of Samsung phones. So we'll just have to wait and see.

blazebcf

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I've got to get the Samsung galaxy s pro... I returned my hero for the moment now I'm returning the EVO for the galaxy

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech