1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    902 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10 Nightly

Default External Battery Charger?

Does anyone know if a decent external battery charger for the Commando exists? Just ordered a second battery for my wife's since she has to have a phone will power due to her job but it will be hard to keep them both charged up if she has to swap batteries once she gets home to charge both of them.

I've found a couple on Amazon but they look like they are more trouble than they are worth (i.e. I will have to charge the batteries in them for her). I already have the official desktop dock for it, but that requires the battery to be in the phone....
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    902 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10 Nightly

Default Re: External Battery Charger?

Anyone?

Default Re: External Battery Charger?

Yeah,many similar product on amazon,you can search it and buy it on amazon or newegg.
    The following brand is great,I think.I will give you some specification for you ,you can choose from them.
    Anker Specification
    Capacity:5600mAh
    Input/Output:Input: DC 5V 1A Output: DC 5.3V 1A
    Compatibility:Apple,HTC,Samsung,Motorola,LG,Nokia,Blackberry Bold 9900 / Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S / 3G 4G mobile WIFI hotpot / PSP / Nook Color / MP3 MP4 MP5
    Price:$33.99
    Package Include:Anker External Battery / 7 connectors for most phones / 2 extension charge cable (70CM and 15CM) / 1 AC cube adapter - 18 months warranty / 24 * 7 Email support
    Warranty:18 months

RAVPower Specification
    Capacity:5600mAh
    Input/Output:Input: DC 5V 1A Output: DC 5.3V 1A
    Compatibility:"Apple,HTC,Samsung,
    Motorola,LG,Blackberry Bold 9900/Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S/Nokia N9/lumia800/3G/4G mobile WIFI hotpot/PSP/MP3/4/5, E-books"
    Price:$29.99
    Package Include:RAVPower Power Bank /Mini AC Adapter /USB to DC3.5mm cable (28" long) /USB to DC3.5mm cable (7" long) /Charge Connectors (Apple 30-pin connector is not included) /Free Bonus Flannel Bag /User Guide
    Warranty:1 year

Powergen Specification
    Capacity:5200mAh
    Input/Output:Input: DC 5V / 1000mA Output: DC 5.3V / 1000mA
    Compatibility:Apple,HTC,Samsung,
    Blackberry,Motorola,Nokia,LG,Sony ,Kindle Fire,Nook Color, NDS, Portable Wifi, PSP (NOT compatible with PSP vista)
    Price:$33.99
    Package Include:5200mAh Mobile Juice Pack/User Guide/2 extention cables and 7 connectors
    Warranty:1 year