keypad wont show during calls

terdrivemecrzy

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
i just had my screen replaced and now the keypad will not show (the screen goes dark) when after I make a call or one comes thru. Needless to say I cannot access my voicemail, because I cant enter my passcode, and I cant on receiving some calls..press 1 for english..lol....does anyone know what would cause this? is it the replacement screen? or is it residual from when I dropped it in water awhile ago, but it had been fine till the screen replacement. I really dont want to put anymore money into this phone, i may as well get a new one..........

FiliGoddess

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issues. When I'm on a phone call and I take it away from my face to use the keypad it will either flash or not show at all, randomly, not in any order, or without any particular sequence. It's frustrating when you need the keypad to put in numbers for automated service phone calls. I'm getting ready to post this issue on here now.

terdrivemecrzy

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
verizon wont do a thing about it, even though on their website forum there are others with the same issue. once u get it wet, they dont want to hear anything. its ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2