Any HELP out there for ZTE Merit?

jjflappy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there any support for ZTE MERIT Z990G? I can't believe how this has become so much of a hassle. I thought at first that this was a GREAT phone. Then i got a couple of apps and suddenly I have no storage space, the battery only lasts an hour or two, and even the internet slowed down to a crawl. And to top that off, I have searched and searched the web and it's like nobody else bought one of these. Anyway, your help, even to do a backup and default reset, would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

davidcurnutte

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings, privacy and factory reset to reset phone. I like my metit. Have had no problems.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Android Central Forums

Catherine111

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
As this phone has an internal memory of 512MB RAM & 512MB ROM. So, what ever applications will be downloaded on this phone will use some space from the Internal Memory. And, not all the applications can be moved to SD card. So, to solve this issue delete some of the unwanted applications.

psychogorilla

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
What kebo11 told is good if you are a power user... if not abstain since if you screw it up your phone will be out of warranty.... in android gingerbread apps cant be installed to sd card, thats your phone's capability limitation so you ll have to live with it by managing your data smartly....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar