Kyocera Rise SD Card
Monday I bought a Kyocera Rise on Virgin Mobile after Sprint wouldn't replace or fix an old phone. This morning it restarted on me and now it won't mount the SD card. It wasn't the original SD card but the one from my old Epic 4g. Any ideas on how to fix it?
- 09-22-2012, 12:29 AM #2
- 11-22-2012, 11:13 AM #4
Re: Kyocera Rise SD Card
Yeah a format will erase everything on the sd card. You'll have to back up anything you want to keep on a pc or to the cloud or something.
come to the dark sidebeamed from the mothership...but its only a proxy for mylubuntu 12.04
- 11-23-2012, 11:24 PM #5
- 02-02-2013, 03:35 AM #6
- 05-18-2013, 02:10 PM #7
- By aquaj13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2013, 10:38 AM
- By jgurnett in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2011, 12:06 PM
- By leetho0528 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2010, 09:25 PM
- By hououtate in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2009, 03:12 AM
- By Joyee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2009, 11:38 AM