- 13 Posts
- G/B-I.C.S / Gingerbread
I have been everywhere trying to get information on the Pantech Burst, so I'm trying here to see if I can get any help.
I had Rom Manager on this device, and flashed Pantech Presto recovery to this device, then my phone was doing just fine, and not too long afterwards my phone restarted, and now it only gets to the Pantech screen, and never goes any further. I can get to S/W Upgrading screen, and also I can get into clockwork mod recovery, but it just doesn't look or act right, it has a pink fuzzy kinda' look to it, and I can scroll through all of the options, but when it comes to button options, the vol up and down, both go up and down, the menu button scrolls down and the home button scrolls up, the back button does nothing, the search button does nothing, and power button does nothing...any help?
Clockwork Mod V 126.96.36.199-attached is the recovery picture with pink screen.
- 04-04-2013, 12:13 AM #2
- 04-09-2013, 01:55 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Pantech Burst
Do you mean to say that if I can get to s/w upgrade screen then I can run the tool from my desktop (obviously, plugged in via USB) and it'll restore a factory default?
- 04-17-2013, 01:51 AM #4
- 41 Posts
Re: Pantech Burst
Yes dude.... If u messed something up and u wanna complete factory reset then u should install official pantech burst updater from official website and install it on ur PC...
Then go to sw download mode on ur handset by pressing volume+ + volume- and power while turned off. Plug in the cable and run updater. U will be good as original in few min.
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2012, 02:03 AM
- By Thadeus_EE22 in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2012, 04:12 PM
- By BryantInception in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2012, 03:57 PM
- By FractalSphere in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:27 PM
- By sloan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 07-14-2010, 07:18 PM