- 10-21-2012, 06:34 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Android 4 GSM 3G Phone Tablet - unable configure GSM connecting , (Broncho MID-WCDMA)
I have the same phone and tried different Carrier and SIM Cards but had no success.
I can see the the Connection Points for example payg.talkmobile.co.uk ... but the phone doesnt let me connect.
It looks like these android version cant connect at all
Wifi works by the way.
My android tablet is ia A088, Baseband M1190_V1.0.3 , Build Number 20120716 A088
- 11-02-2012, 11:35 AM #5
- By chibcon1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 14Last Post: 09-12-2012, 09:12 PM
- By npo in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2012, 10:33 PM
- By jd00510 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 7Last Post: 06-13-2012, 08:02 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2010, 08:33 PM
- By ScotterMonkey in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:11 PM