- 506 Posts
- Changes to Often
Bloat that is safe to remove/freeze.
A few things that I have frozen via Titanium Backup.
Home Screen Tips
I am sure there are more, but that is what I have done so far.
I also integrated many of the updates into system with no problems. Gmail, Maps, market, etc...
- 12-04-2012, 09:00 PM #2
Re: Bloat that is safe to remove/freeze.
Stickied. Anyone else, feel free to report back with apps you've frozen / deleted (that aren't in the list above).--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- 01-06-2013, 09:48 PM #3
- 02-26-2013, 09:02 PM #4
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 230Last Post: 07-29-2011, 08:48 AM
- By wormeyman in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 06-12-2011, 03:23 PM
- By rchiu in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2011, 04:33 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:13 PM
- By RyanD8 in forum Fascinate AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2010, 07:30 PM