Kyocera Hydro

jadportersr

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I have a Kyocera Hydro. I cannot get it to notify me of events from my google calendar. Can you help? I have the seeting on the calendar set to notify me 30 minutes before an event. It never does.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Go into your Settings / Accounts and check your sync settings. Make sure there are no more settings you missed such as the type of notification it gives you (vibrate, notification tone, etc...)

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

April Umali

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
hi!i have kyocera hydro too and when i was currently checking at a message it freezes,that's why i turned it off and tried to remove the battery so it would trouble shoot but then when i'm trying to turn it on,it goes to the boot screen and stops and repeat again!i really need help here!my phone is just 2 months old!please thanks!

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
If all you did was pull the battery, take it into the Sprint store or if it is a Boost phone, get in touch with them.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

mrzmandamed82

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello ALL, the other day I bought a Boost Kyocera Hydro, And my question is, what could be making it restart on its own? I love this phone so far, The LOOK, SPEED, EASY SETTINGS. I've owned A LG VENICE and HATED IT, A BOOST WARP, A BOOST PERVAIL... By far this one is the one I love the most, but I'm starting to get worried because I've noticed it restarting on its own, after I restarted it once it's done it... Could it be an app, I recently cleared the catch.. PLZ HELP :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user