- 01-04-2013, 09:28 AM #2
Re: sd card won't mount
You could try buying a new SD card, but it sounds more like an issue with the phone. I'd recommend getting in touch with your carrier.--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- By mjs2011 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 12-14-2012, 01:41 PM
- By jbomb11 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2012, 03:22 AM
- By mistergroovy in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:27 PM
- By pursuitofhappiness in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 7Last Post: 03-10-2010, 01:12 PM
- By hououtate in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2009, 03:12 AM