Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does anyone know what Android is on a Nordictrack treadmill 10" tablet?

I see good and bad reviews about various treadmills, but whatever that's another topic and place.

I'm considering a Nordictrack Commercial 2450.. it has a built in 15" television and 10" Android Tablet that allows me to make a track and walk anywhere in the world through Google Maps.

So, does anyone have any specs on the tablet? Processor? Memory? Android version? Does it have Google Play store?

I read someone somewhere said you can't install your own apps (how stupid is that?), but they will allow it in the future. I forget when that was posted.

Default Re: Does anyone know what Android is on a Nordictrack treadmill 10" tablet?

I just bought the NordicTrack 2450 because I thought I would be able to watch netflix from it. I was wrong. What a huge rip off. I can't watch xfinity either. The TV is really only good for hooking up an HTMI to watch regular cable on your treadmill. It's not a tablet and you can't download apps to it.