Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Default Blu Vivo 4.65

I recently purchased a Blu Vivo 4.65. I've been searching the internet and can't find any 3rd party support. Are there any web sites that develope ROMS for the blu series? Or how to obtain the most recent OS. I went to about phone and there's no update software option.

Global Posts
    1,868 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

Default Re: Blu Vivo 4.65

Quote Originally Posted by NateC2k View Post
    I recently purchased a Blu Vivo 4.65. I've been searching the internet and can't find any 3rd party support. Are there any web sites that develope ROMS for the blu series? Or how to obtain the most recent OS. I went to about phone and there's no update software option.

That is a very very small company that made your phone. Your best bet would be to email them. There isn't going to be much support for that line of phones.
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,868 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.

Hello David,
    I also recently bought a pair of BLU Vivo 4.65HDs for me and my wife, just like you did. I like the phone, but it's hard to find much posted about them except for an occasional gripe. Have you found a forum on AndroidCentral (or someplace else) where owners of BLU Vivos hand out? I'd like to be able to interact with other BLU Vido owners and share problem solutions, tips and tricks.
    Regards, Patrick Hill

Hello NateC2K,
    I also recently bought a pair of BLU Vivo 4.65HDs for me and my wife, just like you did. I like the phone, but it's hard to find much posted about them except for an occasional gripe. Have you found a forum on AndroidCentral (or someplace else) where owners of BLU Vivos hand out? I'd like to be able to interact with other BLU Vido owners and share problem solutions, tips and tricks.
    Regards, Patrick Hill