- 2 Posts
got Lenovo P780 device 7 days ago
very good device by all means
the concern i have
on the device Internal storage is 4GB divided in to 2.14 (for system/integrated apps) and 1.46 for files/ other apps etc
the 2.14 GB partition is only 700 MB free
the emails when configured take almost all the space along with application updates
i have moved all the non system/movable apps to SD card still space is less
is there any way we can merge these two partitions in to one 4GB partition
- 08-22-2013, 09:18 AM #2
- 09-01-2013, 10:07 PM #4
- 10-03-2013, 02:05 PM #5
- 12-08-2013, 01:17 AM #6
Re: Lenovo P780
I just got my p780 few days ago, great phone, mine came rooted with Chinese languaged system underneath Android.
However I messed the phone up and it refuses to boot past the "Lenovo for those who do" intro screen.
None of the Hard Factory Reset options used for other Lenovo Smartphones have worked, any ideas?
- By stickynades in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:02 PM
- By ihabstech in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2013, 02:52 PM
- By mpuneet321 in forum Lenovo Android Tablet DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2013, 11:28 AM
- By scottdgenius in forum Lenovo Android Tablet DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2013, 03:32 PM
- By chthorne in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 07:07 PM