- 2 Posts
My Kyocera Rise won't show pictures and its being really weird.
I really need help. My phone won't display any photos. Instagram, Twitter, and my gallery wont let me see pictures. I know there's more places that I wouldn't be able to see photos but those are the apps I use frequently. Peoples profile pictures aren't there and when I click on pictures that they posted, I'm not able to see those either. On Reddit it won't show the thumbnail but I can click the picture to see it. Its seriously so weird. And when I go to my gallery it just shows a bunch of black or gray squares where the pictures are supposed to be. If I restart my phone or take out the SD card and put it back in, I can see pictures but after about 5 minutes I can't see them again. If anyone knows how to fix this please help me.
- 10-23-2013, 10:51 PM #2
Re: My Kyocera Rise won't show pictures and its being really weird.
Welcome to Android Central! When weird things like this happen, it often can be helpful to wipe the system cache partition, which is temporary system data that can sometimes cause some odd problems or slowdowns. You won't lose any important data. From what I could find on the web, I think these are the steps:
1. With the Volume Down button held down, press and hold the Power button until the Android symbol appears.
2. Release all buttons once the Android symbol appears on the screen.
3. Press the Volume Down button to highlight wipe cache partition, and press the Power button.
4. When complete, highlight reboot system now, and press Power to execute.
Let us know if this doesn't work.
- 10-26-2013, 02:46 PM #4
Re: B. Diddy
Did you try replacing the SD card with a new one? The current card may be corrupted. Transfer all the contents of the old one to a PC, then hook up the new card and move the contents to it. Insert the new card to the phone, and you should be okay. This happened to me a few months ago, when I still had the Rise.
- 11-19-2013, 08:56 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: B. Diddy
My Kyocera Rise will not display maps or pictures when searching on google. I am mainly upset by the lack of a map popping up when I type in an address or a store location in my web browser.
I tried to hold down the down volume button and hold the power button, but it did nothing....no "android logo" appeared at all.
- By brycenull in forum HTC OneReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2013, 07:57 PM
- By Almeuit in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 26Last Post: 11-01-2013, 08:45 AM
- By streetkilln in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2013, 02:32 AM
- By davidcarry123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:55 PM
- By cokeblack in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 05:47 PM