1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Can't download apps on Pantech Burst

I recently got my old Pantech Burst back to replace my other Pantech Burst. It turns out that they are to different models. I've been trying to download apps that i had on my other one but it either says "your device isn't compatible with this version" or ["blank" could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-3]). I tried updating my phone but that didn't work and neither did just restarting it. I really need help because I'm starting to hate this phone and I might just throw it away and get a new one.

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Can't download apps on Pantech Burst

Quote Originally Posted by Dasia Wilson View Post
    I recently got my old Pantech Burst back to replace my other Pantech Burst. It turns out that they are to different models. I've been trying to download apps that i had on my other one but it either says "your device isn't compatible with this version" or ["blank" could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-3]). I tried updating my phone but that didn't work and neither did just restarting it. I really need help because I'm starting to hate this phone and I might just throw it away and get a new one.
    What OS is the older Pantech Burst using? Some apps are not compatible with older OS', such as 1.5, 2.0, etc. Take a look at the app requirements and see what the minimum OS is to install and use the app.