Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cassandravanhuss
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry HELP!! Kyocera hydro stuck in boot loop with NO RECOVERY OPTIONS!!!

I rooted my kyocera hydro and downloaded ezunlocker to unlock bootloader. Now my phone is stuck in bootloop with no recovery options. It wont even give me the option to factory reset. I have tried the power button + vol down and it proceeds to the boot loop!!! WHAT DO I DO HELPPPPPPPPP
    Nick Havok likes this.

Default Re: HELP!! Kyocera hydro stuck in boot loop with NO RECOVERY OPTIONS!!!

i just had boot loop that i thought killed it. i was going to break just like all the others. i tried everything. i have a cricket -old skool- hydro. turning on into boot loop screen would go from black to white(hydro screen) then green cricket screen than turn back off. i tried ALL the button presses and options... THEN I found a website that said just holt the power button and volume down for 15 seconds. Ill be damnded if the little android dude didnt show up and fix my poot. Thats all it took. WARNING: will erase EVERYTHING but way better than a brick or broken plastic. Hope this works