Whos getting the Zio?

hjsh1976

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I picked up one from Cricket and so far I'm loving it, the only thing is the battery dies fast when I use it for games or using the nav while driving and also when using the WiFi. The Zio is new and not many people have one but it is lighter and thinner the most androids out on the marked. Right now I am trying to find how to gel break it so if you or anyone knows 100% how to do this, please tell me. Thanks and I would give the Zio a rating of 3.8 out of 5.

jedisrus

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking about getting one for my daughter. Especially if Best Buy has it on their free phone Friday promotion soon. I'd really like to know if it will get froyo and if the phone part of the phone is laggy like the Hero.

mfutoran57

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm new here. The Zio is my first smartphone and I rather like it. Getting used to the thumb-scrolling and typing of course. But it was free when I switched to sprint. Android 2.1 is pretty good, but I do seem to notice some lag.

aimeeattitude

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
i just got this lil device, despite all of the bad reviews i saw. and i must say, the only things that are really "flaws" are the battery life, touch-sensitivity and keyboard in portrait mode. i use Better Keyboard and it works beautifully now, plus Juice Defender for the battery drain issue. all in all, a great little "mid-range" Android device :)

CSi_Vlad

May 5, 2011
www.websavings4all.com
Hello all. I just got mine for free last week and so far no (major) complaints. Except for Skype not wanting to run (just posted a new thread about that)
I'm a die hard BlackBerry fan but this is a work phone to replace a Motorola Nextel device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes