How is signal strength?

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
How does the Casio do as far as pulling in 3G signal in buildings? My current phone (Droid Incredible) is horrible at it and will burn thru a 3000 mAh battery in 4 hours. If the Casio is better I will make the switch.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
How does the Casio do as far as pulling in 3G signal in buildings? My current phone (Droid Incredible) is horrible at it and will burn thru a 3000 mAh battery in 4 hours. If the Casio is better I will make the switch.
I can't speak for the dinc, but my commando is fine. I think it is as good as any verizon phone I've used, pulling in a decent signal as well as the others. Buildings also not an issue that I've noticed, although if you get deep into them far enough probably nothing would work. You'll just have to try it for the two weeks, then decide if it works for you. The call quality seems very good also as my callers say I sound great as do they from my end. The dual speakers make using the speaker phone function very good. I use that feature alot. It is a very good and very sturdy device. I'm happy with my purchase. Battery life could be an issue tho if your a heavy user. I find I usually just stick it in the pod when I come in so not a big deal for me. I doubt it would go a full 24 hours with heavy usage.

callmecolt

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I work in a waste water treatment plant, and I have not lost a signal yet anywhere in the plant. Some of the buildings go about 25 feet below ground and have a lot of water on top of them. Still works down there!

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I work in a waste water treatment plant, and I have not lost a signal yet anywhere in the plant. Some of the buildings go about 25 feet below ground and have a lot of water on top of them. Still works down there!

Just so we are on same page, by signal I am referring to 3G/data signal, not simply call signal. My DInc does fine for call and regular texting, but MMS and internet uses is almost non existant. What I do get burns the battey up, literaly! Was over 120 degrees a few minutes ago, before I turned off the Mobile Network.

A few friends with VZW Iphones dont seem to have any problems either. Not sure what is up with my Incredible :-(

callmecolt

May 21, 2011
Visit site

To be honest, I am not sure about 3G service. I have not really had any issue yet except MMS not sending, but that seems to be an issue with Verizon and Android phones from my reading about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance