My dilema with android.

BishizzleDOC2

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I've been a T-Mobile customer for a long time now, I've been using my G1 for a year or so, and I have to say I love the OS. I'm ready for a high-end device now. T-mobile doesn't have any really. My only choice with T-mo would pretty much be the N1 or Galaxy S( if it indeed comes to T-Mobile). I've also considered going to Verizon whose Android lineup is growing constantly. I'm also considering AT&T, since they look set to get some great handsets in the future, like the Dell handsets. I really need info on current and upcoming devices for the different carriers, and people's opinions on each. When I get a new device, I want to make sure its going to get future updates, and not just be a one-and-done like the G1. Any feedback is appreciated!

Last edited:

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I've been a T-Mobile customer for a long time now, I've been using my G1 for a year or so, and I have to say I love the OS. I'm ready for a high-end device now. T-mobile doesn't have any really. My only choice with T-mo would pretty much be the N1 or Galaxy S( if it indeed comes to T-Mobile). I've also considered going to Verizon whose Android lineup is growing constantly. I'm also considering AT&T, since they look set to get some great handsets in the future, like the Dell handsets. I really need info on current and upcoming devices for the different carriers, and people's opinions on each. When I get a new device, I want to make sure its going to get future updates, and not just be a one-and-done like the G1. Any feedback is appreciated!

Any Android on AT&T Dies shortly after... its not a true Android Experience... If i were you i'd hold out for the EVO and switch to Sprint... Similar pricing to TMO but service at about VZW levels... Plus Free Roaming on VZW at Reduced Data Speeds...

Its what im doing... My G1 Died last june and I've been on BB ever since... it sux

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000