Simul-Task mode

darthux

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a way to edit this file or hack the app to add more than the standard 7 apps this allows? i have several apps that work on one screen only. and when in tablet mode, the app is sretched beyond the viewing distance.

monil

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
yes, that will be good option to have. Not sure if it will be so easy as to add apps to the same.

If it was possible, I guess Kyocera would have enabled that by default for an interface to map applications in this mode.

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
It is not possible to change these. They were set up that way by kyocera and they would have to add new ones. The only other way would be root and if a dev figured out how to change those.

Xoom+Root = Perfect Match

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
To my knowledge, com.process.integratedapp is the master program, and all the various clients are stubs.

Using the Echo SDK would allow you to create an "optimized-mode" application, but it would not show up in the Simultask picker.

The only additional Simultask application that I really want is Document Viewer, because I would like to have better access to documents when responding to an email.

Dre89

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
To my knowledge, com.process.integratedapp is the master program, and all the various clients are stubs.

Using the Echo SDK would allow you to create an "optimized-mode" application, but it would not show up in the Simultask picker.

The only additional Simultask application that I really want is Document Viewer, because I would like to have better access to documents when responding to an email.

Yep that's the one. I'm starting to wonder if we can alter that, it might be a pipedream but maybe find a way to make it call any app in dual screen.