Going back to froyo?

testlab

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I think froyo is much stable. Is there a way I can go back? Ginger has to many problems I dont like. So many stop.processes, freezes, its so slow when I have a live wall paper and more.

Is there a way to go back?

testlab

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Im even having problems with my sound. Sometimes it mutes its self and sometimes it dont. It turns on and of by its self. And every night it actually reboots by its self. Never had these problems with froyo.

monil

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I have not had much experience with Froyo as I got an OTA fairly soon for Gingerbread. But, I frankly have not seen any issues with it so far.

Dre89

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Get a sprint store to reflash it. I'd go in and throw a fit like someone who has no idea how android works and demand it be put back to how it was when I got it. If you pull it off they'll reflash it just to get rid of you lol

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like heaven conspired to throw you a nuclear landmine...or there is something wrong with your onboard storage (corrupted data)...?

Because for me, this phone is much better than it was before.

testlab

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Get a sprint store to reflash it. I'd go in and throw a fit like someone who has no idea how android works and demand it be put back to how it was when I got it. If you pull it off they'll reflash it just to get rid of you lol

Thats a good one lol, im pretty sure it would work too.

Thanks everyone

testlab

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
ok I found out what was making my phone slow and call hangups.

1. Live wall papers
2. a block calls app

Now my phone is faster, but wish my live wall papers didnt slowed down my echo. I still get the unnecessary restarts at midnight arround 2am, dont know if thats sprint or my phone.

Anyone knows how to make phone faster or stop the unnecessary services from starting up?

Thank you

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Short answer: root. Although it's hard to be more clear because I can't check the device in person.

I think something else is still messing with your device....

mythai

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue after I updated yesterday. After some googling I found several possible solutions and tried them all like kind of a DROID voodoo dance.

I uninstalled Watchdog, Evernote and some other unused apps, switched battery mode to performance and connected to my PC using USB cord to re-mount my memory card. An now it works fine.

I believe corrupt SD card was my issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret