Namco Games

lefty2053

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
So what is the trick to get the free games like Pac Man and Pool pro? I click on the button and it goes to the site. I then click on install now and it just goes to a blank white screen and never downloads them. I have updated to Gingerbread already. Just got the phone yesterday.

sabbys

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Those games were never free, just a teaser. I could never get pac-man to work. I did buy pool pro but it is a 29 mb install that cannot be moved to the SD card, ouch. So I took it off pretty soon after I got it. There is a 3D pool game in the market for a couple of bucks that is much better. So it does not split the screen, so what, it plays on both screens quite well.

Really you are not missing much. I was pretty underwhelmed by namco's efforts. Gameloft's games are better but I hear that some of the kyocera titles have not transfered to gingerbread well.

sabby

lefty2053

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. The only reason I thought they were free is my Grandson has them on his Echo. He also had Sonic the Hedge hog which I thought played pretty good on his Echo. I don't play many games anymore and have had every Game System out there. I am now down to the Wii, Sega Dreamcast and Xbox. I haven't played a game on them for over 2 years now. Simple games like Papi Step,Papi Jump, and so on entertain me when I am bored.:eek:

lefty2053

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I contacted NamoWireless and they told me the site was at fault. They said it would be running by today and it is. They also told me the 2 games were just demos of the games. I downloaded Pacman and it can't find my Wireless connection. Nothing else has troubles finding it. I deleted it and will just forget about those 2 games.

goygacon

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Using the " Get Namco Games " icon in the apps section should work now.
Pool Pro 3 Online uses both screens separately ( like Sims 3 ), while pac-man ( version 1.0.0 Dualscreen ) takes up both screens in tablet mode ( swiping motion, no joystick ).
Problem I'm having is buying Pac-Man....it's 4.99$. Keeps freezing when I try to purchase, and when I force close I eventually have 5 demo minutes left...again.
Pac-man is responsive...single screen has a virtual joystick, it's nice and loud, but tablet mode is Fantastic. It had problems finding my network until I disabled my hotspot, so....I don't know what's going on there, but that's how I got it to work for Pac-Man.
I purchased Pool Pro 3 Online through the market but you should be able to find it using the " get namco games " icon or using the " top echo apps " icon
Fun Game, accurate, and the virtual opponent will run the table if you mess up.
Pool Pro 3 Online version 1.0.1 c7c is only 1.55mb on the phone and Pac-man is only 1.61 mb.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37