Phone message indicator

GZonerocks

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Before the Gingerbread update, if somebody called and left a message, i would get the green flashing LEd to let me know I have a meassage. That stopped working after the update, and I only get the flashing light now for text and e-mail messages.

Any way to turn it back on ? VERY anoying to have to keep checking screen for a message, need that blinking Light.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Try menu- settings- display. Then select notification flash. It may have just been unchecked do to advanced battery saver settings in GB.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

GZonerocks

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Try menu- settings- display. Then select notification flash. It may have just been unchecked do to advanced battery saver settings in GB.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Tried, but there were only four option on that windiwm Brightness,auto rotate, animation and Screen time outr. Nothing about notification flash.........

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I never tried the stock, prefferred "light flow" 3rd party app. Works great, lots of functionality I was looking for. Colors, etc.
I set the flashing lights to turn off at a preset time(bedtime). In a dark room that flashing was really annoying. Anyway, it's an option.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Tried, but there were only four option on that windiwm Brightness,auto rotate, animation and Screen time outr. Nothing about notification flash.........

Hmm, I'm rooted with custom rom, maybe those aren't options in stock ROM. I'll check my buddies stock one. I know there is a way.

T-Bolt using Tapatalk.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc