[How to] Root 2.3.3 Casio Commando

paxchristos

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

jlh72

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
My Commando will not allow me to run adb shell after step number 13; pushing the zergRush. After I type exit, that's it, I can't get back to $. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

paxchristos

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
My Commando will not allow me to run adb shell after step number 13; pushing the zergRush. After I type exit, that's it, I can't get back to $. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Try running adb kill-server
Then try again...

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

NeilthePilot

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

NeilthePilot

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing that my problems with the batch program were the location of the SDK and in particular Adb server. Also does it automatically remove the temp file and then create the new one?

That said I am happy to be rooted again. Having the bloatware hogging my memory and always wanting to update was aggravating. Also being able to move everything to my SD card is great.

paxchristos

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing that my problems with the batch program were the location of the SDK and in particular Adb server. Also does it automatically remove the temp file and then create the new one?

That said I am happy to be rooted again. Having the bloatware hogging my memory and always wanting to update was aggravating. Also being able to move everything to my SD card is great.

ADB is included with the batch file (file\adb is the path it uses, and that's correct) my guess is that it is a driver issue (I run an ubuntu 11.10/XP netbook, and automated rooting on the ubuntu partition works like a charm, XP it hangs at "waiting for device" ... d@mn drivers...)

I'm still looking into it, more right now i'm working on the unroot script (and waiting for DooMLoRD on the XDA Forums to get back to me...)

Just glad I could help :p

Edit: The Script was set up for Sony Ericsson Xperia devices (What I have) , lemme look around and see what I can find out if I can get drivers for casio commando in this case (what my wife has)

PuffDr4gon

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the noob question but this is my first smart phone, I gained root by using the DooMLoRDS batch file. Now how do I start removing unwanted programs!?

paxchristos

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
"Titanium backup pro" or "my backup pro" or "root uninstaller" all three are paid apps, but any one of them are worth it.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PuffDr4gon

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. After some digging I found Titanium backup. Giving it a go now, thanks for the tutorials! I can't wait to get all the crap off my phone.

NeilthePilot

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Just be carefull, you can delete anything including important files. You can use the freeze function to test if a program will mess up your phone. Of course most anything with a V has got to go.

chiefgunns

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
New to rooting here. So is there a way to be able to unroot if needed after rooting in this manner? Would prefer to just uninstall the bloatware that sucks up the system.

KuntryQuestTSi

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I think there is a batch file or app dump for all the stock apps someplace on here. I have better luck google searching and it bringing me back to the forum on what I need.

normajean7890

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Batch file for one click rooting!!

Unzip, run and enjoy root!!

Hello paxchristos Im new to androids and rooting but ive ben doing some reading. Now that I got my desktop back I want to try it.

I downloaded the batch file here and as fare as I know I just need to run it. I did click on it just to see what it would do and It said the files should be estracted. should I do this?

Also is there anything I should do before runing this like back up files? I know I need a new sd card to ise right?

thanks ray