ZTE Warp: Finally, a phone I actually want!!!

MrSlim71

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Now that it's almost been a year since I ditched Boost Mobile's BlackBerry Curve 8330, it looks like that I will be a returning Boost customer. After dealing with the horrific lack of internal space on the 'Curve', I went back to Virgin Mobile to get the Android (2.2)-powered LG Optimus V, which I've actually been fairly pleased with since I purchased it back in late-January. My only beef with the phone is (once again) the lack of space. Even though 180 megs is whole lot better than a whopping 32 megs, it still isn't quite enough. :(

Well, after debating back and forth whether or not to get various new phones that were coming out from Virgin, Boost, and even Cricket (and not to mention phones that I were hoping for to join the prepaid market), I decided to wait. Today, I discovered the 'ZTE Warp' from Boost for $200 (w/Android 2.3.5, 1ghz processor, 5MP camera with LED flash, Adobe flash...I think, and most importantly, 2.5 GIGS of internal user storage), so I think my wait is finally over!!! :D

BTW, did I mention that it has 2.5 GIGS of internal user storage?!?! ...lol...

Any thoughts?

MrSlim71

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, thanks to Boost's 30% off deal that expires on Dec.6, I decided to take advantage of it and my ZTE Warp is in the mail!!! I should have it by the middle of the week. :)

MrSlim71

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe that I once praised this phone!!! :-!

I have had nothing but problems since I've had this damn device!! :mad:

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Really because i have the warp and its a great phone, i dumped the htc evo 3d for this phone for the cheaper monthly bill

Sent from my N860 using Android Central Forums

motodroidgirl

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Glad u posted on zte warp,i got zte warp sequent for christmas cant wait to activate it,some customer revs r good some bad,plz post if u have any problems ...ty

Williams007

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
My dad is using this phone for more than a 8 months and it has not given any problems. He use it for a business purpose and its good phone. He gets all sorts of issued solved by this phone if he has to finish some of his office work. Good, camera clarity as I've used this phone to take pics on the occassion of my dad's b'day party.

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I purchased this phone, intending to mainly use it as a secondary device. after first few day it had become my primary device.. this shift could be mainly attributed to the software(hardware and design are decent).. the android on this device is the closest you get to vanilla version outside the nexus range... there are a few bloatware which can be easily ignored.. the app icons are largely untouched, so is the app drawer and other software elements..

Last edited:

psychogorilla

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
check out sprint flash by zte...the camera provides an astounding resolution for images? I can zoom to crazy extents on my HDTV without losing clarity? Really impressive camera

dragoneyes

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
one standout aspect of this phone is its screen.. The screen real estate available is really generous and is incredible for casual browsing and video watching.. Really recommend this phone for anybody who wants to get intiated into android ecosystem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20