What's up with the latest update?

dendroid

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know what the latest enhancements/corrections are included in this latest update? my build number is now C771M080, Kernel version is 2.6.35.7-perf, Android version is 2.3.3. My commando did a Verizon update this past Sunday morning. I did notice some screen message as I remove the phone from my face after a call. Don't know what else has changed. Post up if you can enlighten us!

WeThePeopleApps

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Casio commando root 2.3.3 I am looking to root this phone but I just updated it to the c771 Mo80. And I would like to make sure the root i use is compatible with this new update. I noticed the same as den droid in call sensor message. And takes longer to load

WeThePeopleApps

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Whike in phone call it reads. "The buttons are hidden chrome the proximity sensor detects objects. Do not cover the sensor with protective film or case."

Is this a way for the phone to tell if the phone is teathered or WiFi? Using the phones sensors to see how the data connecting is being used.

Has anyone rooted th is phone after a C771 commando Mo80 update?

I was going to root phone and wanted to makes to make sure this update would not cause any problems.

Phone takes longer to load up as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835