got an update last night!

Hotel

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I was a bit surprised to see an update pushed to me last night, saw my build number go from M070 to M080. and I did not lose root, another surprise.

I know build M100 is coming, is this just a stepping stone?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

paxchristos

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I was a bit surprised to see an update pushed to me last night, saw my build number go from M070 to M080. and I did not lose root, another surprise.

I know build M100 is coming, is this just a stepping stone?

M080 was (should've been) pushed back in November, they're getting caught up now before they push M100

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jo5329

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
My hubby got the update with the PPT on it, and we don't use/want it - but now the icon won't delete off the main screen.

Help!

paxchristos

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
My hubby got the update with the PPT on it, and we don't use/want it - but now the icon won't delete off the main screen. <br />
<br />
Help!
Are you talking about the app drawer?
If so, it's a system app, and system apps cannot be uninstalled without root.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Jo5329

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about the app drawer?
If so, it's a system app, and system apps cannot be uninstalled without root.

We understand we can't delete it - but the "icon" for PPT is on the main screen and when he drags it (the icon) to the remove/trash bin spot - it will.not.delete.

That is what I'm talking about.

Hotel

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I use launcher pro to hide all apps I don't want to see. Might help to use it. It also used less RAM than the normal home screen.

Hotel

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
There is also a PTT widget, just like flashlight, that you can put up. It turns PTT on and off at will. I turned it off and left it off.