Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
6cdcdc55-3834-4215.jpg

Bought it from Negri Electronics on Friday, and it came the next day. :D

Sent from my PadFone using Tapatalk 2

AKA Preluva

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm not gonna sugar coat it... The only thing I hate less than cRapple is Android. BUT seeing as the only thing Nokia seems interested in serving up is a glorified camera that receives calls and MS isn't interested in making the Surface anything more than just another tablet, I'm considering this. Why Asus and to a lesser degree Samsung are the only two company's that understand the Phon-let is the natural next step in the evolution of the smartphone I don't know. I contacted Asus and asked if they would be bringing the PadFone to the US with WinPhone 8 on it but I got the standard corporate reply... "Thanks for your interest we'll let you know."

So with all that said how do you like it? I've read it came with ICS can you upgrade it to JB? What network are you using it with? I have Sprint "The maybe someday network!" so I won't be able to use it there. This is also one huge reason why I'm still on the fence with it. What good is having the proper device without the unlimted data plan ya know?

Rick83

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I had my eye on this for some time and I was hoping the delay to hit the US was due to them getting it 4G ready. Apparently that wasn't the case. I love the concept and I hope to one day own one but it would need to be 4G.