- 2 Posts
Since the upcomming LG nexus is a desapointment to me with only 8 or 16 gb storage and no ext sd card, Im gonna get myself a padfone 2. It'll own everything besides the LG optimus G. I was thinking of getting the galaxy note 2, but i think the padfone is an overall better solution.
I'm just not sure if the LTE 4g will work in my country. Different operators run 4g at 800, 900 , 1800 and , 2600 mhz here in Denmark and the padfone 2 is said to use most of those frekvenzies, but are there other things to consider when determining if a phone can use the LTE?
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums
- 12-08-2012, 12:56 PM #2
- 12-22-2012, 03:23 PM #3
- 9 Posts
Re: Padfone 2
It's pretty much the quickest phone on the market just now and the best in my opinion! I've had a play with most of what is currently available and there is daylight between the ASUS Padfone 2 and anything else out there.. another attractive feature for me was the distinct lack of bloatware that seems to dog down the Samsungs and HTC's..
A couple of notes around storage:
(1) Although there is no expandable on board storage - ASUS do give you 50GB free cloud storage (well at least for 2 years it's free anyway!)
(2) The Padfone 2 also works with USB OTG cables so you can connect external storage and read/write files to that if needed (i.e. USB thumb drives/HDD's etc)
Hope this helps!
- By EduardElGrande in forum Pure WidgetsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2013, 12:37 PM
- By goldkear in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2012, 06:49 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2012, 01:20 PM
- By stuhl232 in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2012, 02:00 PM
- By ctys2ard in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2012, 12:12 AM