- 4 Posts
Unlocking a Sony Xperia X10 (ATT) for non-phone use
We just got new phones, so I want to let my daughter use the Sony as an MP3/App player using wifi. From what I've read, I have options in buying codes that will unlock the phone? But that will authorize it for use on other networks, I personally don't care about using it as a phone again. Is there anything more straightforward to just get past the "Sim Card Error" screen?
- By Hankster in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2013, 01:07 PM
- By zero. in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 21Last Post: 12-06-2011, 02:28 PM
- By Nismo6677 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2010, 01:50 PM
- By mike9670 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2010, 11:46 PM
- By sharky2006 in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2010, 10:42 PM