Thread for Kyocera Hydro.

AidenSurvival

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
There should be one for us hydro users out there.

:D Any Hydro users out there?

Have you managed to root your device successfully? I have.

Edit: I'll update my profile tomorrow.
My Evo 3D bit the dust.

Sent from my C5170 using Android Central Forums

Steve Mcafee

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Hydro a few weeks ago. This is my first smartphone and this is really great, but the privacy issue has me concerned. I am considering rooting it to get control of all the app permissions that are unnecessary. I have found DroidWall that requires a rooted phone to work. Does any body know the score on successfully rooted Hydros? I have not found a root guide for the Hydros yet but I hope to root mine soon.

Steve Mcafee

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I am glad to hear some one has rooted a Hydra. I was begining to wonder if it was possible. I have been tring to root mine for several days now with no luck.This is my first smart phone and I hope to get control of all the rouge information leaks that Google has built in to Android OS. I have tried the Superoneclick and UnlockRoot software and neither one seems to work. How did you do it?

Thanks,
sam

Jleeblanch

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I am glad to hear some one has rooted a Hydra. I was begining to wonder if it was possible. I have been tring to root mine for several days now with no luck.This is my first smart phone and I hope to get control of all the rouge information leaks that Google has built in to Android OS. I have tried the Superoneclick and UnlockRoot software and neither one seems to work. How did you do it?

Thanks,
sam

I have a Kyocera RiSE which is very similar to the Hydro and I was easily able to root my device. I believe the process is the same for you as well.

Look here for info on how to root the Hydro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad