Bloat that is safe to remove/freeze.
A few things that I have frozen via Titanium Backup.
Home Screen Tips
I am sure there are more, but that is what I have done so far.
I also integrated many of the updates into system with no problems. Gmail, Maps, market, etc...
- 12-04-2012, 10:00 PM #2
- 01-06-2013, 10:48 PM #3
- 02-26-2013, 10:02 PM #4
- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bloat that is safe to remove/freeze.
Does anyone have a list of the stock apps I uninstalled some apps now I need to reinstall them so I can do the firmware update also I uninstalled the android keyboard but the keyboard still show up anyone no what's up that
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 230Last Post: 07-29-2011, 09:48 AM
- By wormeyman in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 06-12-2011, 04:23 PM
- By rchiu in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2011, 05:33 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
- By RyanD8 in forum Fascinate AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2010, 08:30 PM