- 12-29-2012, 09:15 PM #2
- 37 Posts
Re: Has anybody tried?
The forums over at androidforums are more active for the Rise. We are at the point where our idea is to send friendly emails to kyocera support and sales asking about unlocking the bootloader, like what happened with HTC. If they oblige, we can get going on cwm. Enough of a push will hopefully sway them, they seem to know about us wanting the bootloader unlocked, if you see my post in that thread.
- 12-30-2012, 09:40 AM #3
- 01-01-2013, 11:37 PM #4
- 1,956 Posts
- Changes Daily
- By bigoldthor in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 19Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:59 AM
- By awozny in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2012, 08:25 PM
- By blckz28 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2012, 11:41 AM
- By Brett in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:23 PM
- By Brett in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2010, 03:56 PM