Need help with choosing a device

lbsevenp

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
As I've mentioned before, I'm no stranger to Android at all; However, I do need some advice on a particular area of phones. I was looking at some articles on the Acer liquid phones, and was wondering if anyone has had the chance to try one or more of them. I need an android phone in two weeks, and I am either looking at Acer (to match my chromebook), or maybe an HTC. I know the usual phone makers well, so please don't suggest any Samsung, Sony, or LG device. I have AT&T, and was specifically interested in the 2 phone companies above. I know the HTC brand well, but am not caught up with their current devices (maybe other than the One). I don't like screens over 4 inches, although I am willing to compromise depending on the situation. I would prefer something that has a silver/grey look to match my chromebook (absolutely no white). Anyone have experience with the recent Acer phones? Thought? Opinions? What about HTC's recent offerings? Help me decide please.

-lb

lbsevenp

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
So far, I am liking the Acer Z3, the black looks clean and its got decent specs. It isn't expensive and it matches my Acer Chromebook C7 perfectly. Thoughts? Anyone used this phone?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
As I've mentioned before, I'm no stranger to Android at all; However, I do need some advice on a particular area of phones. I was looking at some articles on the Acer liquid phones, and was wondering if anyone has had the chance to try one or more of them. I need an android phone in two weeks, and I am either looking at Acer (to match my chromebook), or maybe an HTC. I know the usual phone makers well, so please don't suggest any Samsung, Sony, or LG device. I have AT&T, and was specifically interested in the 2 phone companies above. I know the HTC brand well, but am not caught up with their current devices (maybe other than the One). I don't like screens over 4 inches, although I am willing to compromise depending on the situation. I would prefer something that has a silver/grey look to match my chromebook (absolutely no white). Anyone have experience with the recent Acer phones? Thought? Opinions? What about HTC's recent offerings? Help me decide please.

-lb

There is the Oppo Find 5. But that phone isn't subsidized.