- 1 Posts
What about the Zopo smartphones ?
I personally bought a ZP900 from chinese brand Zopo. Frankly speaking, for less than 200 euros, this kind of phablet 5.3" , dual sim, double core, camera 8 Mpixels..we have now a great range of choice..But few distribution in Europe.
here are the specifications
- 09-30-2013, 06:22 AM #2
Re: What about the Zopo smartphones ?
Welcome to Android Central!
Ah...the Galaxy S/Note knock-offs are at it again. Well, if the company offers good 2-3 year warranty and has solid positive reviews it might be worth the risk. Can you edit your post to include some of those reviews?
- By kingneptune117 in forum LG G2Replies: 27Last Post: 04-04-2014, 01:22 AM
- By Blackpearrl in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:24 PM
- By coliver89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 12:57 AM
- By Zergslayer69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:26 PM
- By Robert Jordan1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 11:54 PM