- 11-01-2013, 01:58 AM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: On the umi x2 how do you determine what bloatware to remove
You can disable the following apps:
and 3 others in Chinese, the first one looks like an 8 leaking, the second is a blue bag, and the third is like a dial with a blue ring.
Those are the Chinese apps installed in the latest official ROM (oct-25) so the apps in your phone may vary according to the ROM installed in your device.
- 01-26-2014, 06:09 PM #3
- By music_man185 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 11-03-2013, 11:15 AM
- By Netguysc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:26 PM
- By n3xtgen in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:55 AM
- By BillDennes in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:30 PM
- By Arturo Duran Tosta in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:11 PM